Sterling Medical Devices is always looking for intelligent professionals with a “do whatever it takes” attitude and a commitment to ensuring the highest quality product and service.
Join our team working in a casual work environment on very exciting technologies. We will support your career growth in all aspects of medical device development. Sterling is dedicated to providing quality on-time medical device development and test services to medical device manufacturers. You will be proud to participate in the development of products that will save and enhance lives around the world.
For a complete list of our current job openings and to apply please visit Dice.com
If you like great variety in your work and the opportunity to learn and work with new technologies, Sterling is for you. Prior experience in medical device or other regulated industries such as aerospace or defense is preferred.
Sterling recruits the following degree holders:
- Computer Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
The following degrees are also considered:
- Computer Science (with strong technical understanding)
- Physics (with strong writing, project management and/or programming skills)
- Math (with strong technical understanding, writing, project management and/or programming skills)
The types of positions which may be available (check current openings at Dice.com):
- Electronics Hardware Developers
- Mechanical Hardware Developers
- Software Developers
- System Testers
- Software Testers
- Electronics Testers
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Project Managers
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer.