Medical Device Services
Sterling Medical Devices provides wide-ranging medical device services to help take your idea or project from concept to market. Our breadth of experience in medical device development, medical device design, medical device software development, and medical device testing, is further enhanced by our expertise and success in helping clients maximize their chances of success during the FDA and CE approval process, by doing things right the first time.
Wherever you are in the Medical Device Development Process, Sterling Medical Devices will add immediate value to your engineering efforts. Contact Us.
Bringing your medical device ideas and concepts to life
Sterling Medical Devices can:
- Help you avoid obstacles such as budget issues and time constraints
- Guide you through the rigorous FDA approval process and reduce risk
- Provide specialized medical device design, development, and testing
Sterling Medical Devices does this all in a quality- and regulatory-compliant manner that will ultimately mean cost-efficiencies for you.
Our expertise in medical device development:
- Implanted Devices
- External Support and Monitoring Devices
- Class I, II, and III Devices
- 510K, PMA and CE submission
- Minimizing development time and cost
Sterling Medical Devices has partnered with more than 125 clients on over 500 projects since 1998 to bring remarkable medical devices to market – devices in the areas of diagnostic, telemedicine, and therapeutic implants just to name a few.